Girls Aloud are to quit for good after their now farewell tour this year!
The girls reportedly made a pact last year to keep the farewell a secret. This year sees them return with a sold-out arena tour which will now be their farewell tour.
A source told The Sun newspaper that:
“The girls have known all along that this would be the last time they would all work together.”
At the recent press conference the girls dodged questions about the future as they didn’t want to reveal it just yet. They all came to a unanimous decision that they didn’t want to be singing hits like ‘Love Machine’ into their thirties.
Once the news breaks of the split it is said the girls will add a few more dates to the tour to keep up with demand.
Will you be sad to see the girls part ways?
Image: [Digital Spy]
- Rihanna Hits Fan With Microphone In The Face ‘ That B**ch Wouldn’t Let Go’
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Baby Name Revealed!
- WATCH: Leo DiCaprio Is The Wolf Of Wall Street
- Listen: Kylie Minogue Reveals New Track For Birthday Surprise!
- WATCH: The Saturdays Take On Desperate Housewives In Brand New Video ‘Gentlemen’