Justin Timberlake teased us all last week with a video promising us a new track today, this will be his first music in just over 6 years.
It was rumoured his next single would include Beyonce and Jay-Z and well one out of the two was right. Justin has presented to us ‘Suit & Tie’ which features a Jay-Z rap. The single isn’t as stand out as say ‘Sexyback’ but has catchy melody and Jay’s rap provides a different edge for Timberlake. It is the lead track from his new album ‘The 20/20 Experience’.
What do you make of the track? Listen below
- Confirmed: Tulisa Will No Longer Be On The X Factor Judging Panel
- The Saturdays Rochelle Humes and Marvin Celebrate Birth Of Baby Girl!
- Rita Ora Wears Sexy Red Dress For Dinner Date With Calvin Harris
- Oops! Rod Stewart Spills The Beans on Harry Styles & Kimberley Stewart
- Cheryl Cole Sends Message Of Support To Kim Kardashian Via Twitter